The Cheeky Panda FSC® Certified Ultra Sustainable Hypoallergenic 100% Bamboo Tissue
The Cheeky Panda is a multi award winning company creating sustainable, skin friendly tissue paper products from Bamboo, the world’s fastest growing plant. The Cheeky Panda® is for people who love to have fun, care about their well-being and are willing to help make the world a better place.
What do people say?
For somebody with hyper-sensitive skin this is a solution to a delicate and very personal problem. I already wear bamboo socks but never dreamed they could make loo roll from it too. It is extremely soft and strong. No fluffing about or tearing which, given what it’s used for, is vital. I am so impressed with this product I shall be buying it again especially as it doubles as facial tissues at times.
Why do we use Bamboo?
- Ultra sustainable: Bamboo is the world’s fastest growing plant. It grows 30 times faster than trees and being a grass, bamboo does not require replanting after harvest;
- Super kind to skin: bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, odour resistant and hypoallergenic. It’s great for sensitive skin.
- Pure & Natural: our bamboo tissue is free from fertilisers, pesticides, de-inking agents, B.P.A. chlorine bleach or fragrances
- Carbon Balanced: Our bamboo toilet tissue has 65% lower carbon than traditional paper (that’s a saving of one ton of carbon per 4,500 rolls). Our products are now Carbon Balanced with The Worldland Trust, saving plants and animals in endangered rain forests.
The natural skin friendly properties in virgin bamboo with no additional recycled mixture of other materials in the product means The Cheeky Panda tissues are very hygienic, luxuriously soft and kind to your skin! We source the material from 100% FSC® certified bamboo forests that are not the same type of bamboo that Pandas eat.
April 22, 2017
We are pleased to announce new partnership with Lyreco – a worldwide distributor of workplace products. Theread more 0
April 06, 2017
We are proud to announce The Cheeky Panda is now committed to being carbon balanced thanks to our partnership withread more 0
AS FEATURED IN
The Cheeky Panda’s Guide To Green Healthy Lifestyle
Bamboo is an extraordinary plant and shouldn’t be underestimated for its outstanding benefits for our everyday lives. The great aspects of bamboo can benefit skin care, digestion, reducing carbon emissions and overall well-being. Bamboo is used in a range of well-being products and services because of its natural qualities. Different parts of the bamboo […]
1. Solar I’ve never been a fan of the aesthetic look of solar panels but now Tesla has created solar tiles which will be available soon. Also there are solar windows from www.polysolar.co.uk/ which can turn the energy from the sun into powering everything in the house and even making you money back from the grid. […]