At Cheeky Panda we are committed to building the world’s greatest sustainable tissue products and that begins with protecting the privacy of everyone in our community. This means that we’ll protect the personal information of all our customers
Here are the broad categories of personal information that we may collect about you and the reasons why:
- Information that you provide voluntarily:
- contact you for your views on our Services; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
- reply to your questions or queries;
- publish reviews you submit to us about our Restaurants and services; and
- conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
We will never sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information unless we have your permission, all data is held in the UK.
The Cheeky Panda places great importance on protecting your information from and against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such information.
Your data protection rights
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be ported to a third party. You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send you by using the unsubscribe functionality in any marketing communication you receive from us or by amending your profile accordingly.
How to contact us